Ahhh spring. It’s finally sprung. The trees are green and the flowers are blooming. Yes with the good comes the bad, which means pollen season too. The only thing that keeps my mind off the bad is all the fabulous new stuff that keeps me dreaming of summer days. What’s not to love? Everything is fresh, bright and fun. Oh, and fat always looks better tan. Am I right girls? So with the warmer weather I decided to share some of my must haves and favs from this season. Feel free to copy and buy for yourselves. These goodies are too good not to share.
- The Isla sandal by Matisse. These little darlings are so soft they mold to your feet for a custom fit. Think cut off shorts and dresses for an easy breezy, I’m going to a festival, feel.
- Essie Bikini So Teeny. Nothing screams spring like this color. It’s my go to color for spring. It’s just so happy and it’s the only time I’m teeny in a bikini! Ha!
- Sunglasses. Probably my absolute favorite accessory Who am I fooling? I love them all, but I do have an obnoxious amount. No shame.
- Cut off shorts. A staple for any spring/ summer wardrobe. If you don’t have any, get some. My favorites are Black Orchid and Rag and Bone. If you’re going to get some, invest in a good pair. You’ll be living in them.
- Sam Edelman Yazmine. Sam does no wrong in my book and these are no exception. Comfy, trendy, sexy and pairs well with casual or dressy. Jeans for dinner with the girls or dress for your local fundraising evening event.
- Oribe Beach Spray. What did I do before this? Thanks Misty! Seriously puts the “perfect” messy you’re looking for. Smooth hair, curly hair, whatever. Gives the perfect effortless look.
- Structured handbag. Even though it’s spring, I still like a classic bag that takes you day to night. This one gives any outfit a chic look.
- Lenny Lenny Lenny. Need I say more. One of my favorites of all time. Love this man and I LOVE graphic tees. I throw them on constantly. Put on your sunglasses, cool sandals and bag and you look like a celebrity.( wink)
- Rompers. My new spring staple. Looks like you tried even when you didn’t. Ha! Dress up or down. This one can be worn with both my favorite shoes for completely different looks.
- I will live in this dress. Cool for those hot days and nights that will literally can pair with ANYTHING. It’s a blank canvas. So go for it. Make it whatever you want.
Until next time ladies. Happy spring!