Okay, you ready…
1. Go blonde Kim K style at The Beauty Shop! Kim K is not my personal cup of tea but you cannot argue how good her golden locks look!
2. Run more…in colorful exercise gear!
4. Relax. And what I mean by that is do more for myself in the most non-selfish sense of the word. We all know you are your best to you and everyone around you when you take a little time for yourself but it is the hardest thing to do isn’t it? First up on the list, visit this new yoga studio in town!
5. I want to go legit camping! No glamping when there is a kitchen sink in the tent!
6. And then lastly, there’s my own personal, self-constructed Angie’s 90 Day Challenge. I vow to try and eat clean for 5 days which means:
No fried foods
And then I’ll reward myself with whatever I want to eat/drink for 2 days!!
What do you want to try this year? Anyone trying to travel somewhere amazing or have any goals?!