It’s that time of year. Everyone is coughing, sneezing and not leaving home without their travel size Kleenex pouch. The old familiar, trusty tips are good to know…consume chicken broth, Vitamin C, Zinc, etc. however, let’s make it fun and new! Fight through flu season with our list of chic, influenza food fighters.
1. Royal Red Juice is flavored with pineapple and ginger to relieve nausea and loaded with antioxidants. Not to mention the natural sugars that will give you a boost of energy to make it through those dreary winter days.
2. Who knew staying well could be so fun? A pint of Influenza Sorbet is your dairy equivalent to a Hot Toddy. Packed with Makers Mark Bourbon, ginger, cayenne pepper, honey and cold-and-flu fighting lemon/orange juices, sore throats will steer clear of your direction!
3. Fight the flu on the run with Chimes Ginger Chews. Just pop a ginger treat and let the goodness fight respiratory infections while you enjoy.
4. Elderberry Juice works wonders as it coats the throat to prevent germs from getting in and moves down into the chest. Snag a bottle, it’s a must.
5. Goji berries are packed with vitamins and antioxidants. It’s a great super food so go ahead and add it to your salad.